Friday, October 2, 2009

Hope!!

So, this would be my second attempt at this blog deal and I have to give an shout out to my love, my inspiration and my dear friend Olamide for hooking it up for me. The name and the title of the blog could not be more fitting! I probably would have created it with some alias so I can be detached from the content instead of barring myself and honestly share this journey with you.

It totally describes my present state! I feel totally feel like I am coming alive again! It is not as pretty as it sounds but He is my guide, my comfort, my compass, my peace in this journey. Jesus is breathing into me new life and I’m not going to try to hasten the process but to really sit and receive his breath in this season so that in the season for walking I won’t run short of breath.

I will blog more about the state of “sitting”

I pray for every reader of this message today for a special blessing from above! Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. Whooptedo! I'm the first to comment! yay! lol... Wow I'm soo happy for this post... I'll def come back for more!

    ReplyDelete